Re: filmscanners: Image management software

Just curious, what are you looking for in such software? My dream is to find a
system to track all scan settings and then any manipulation to the image. And,
again dreaming, the system would be able to connect (relate) each variation
(filename) to each other and to the original.

How's that for a wish list?

FrankM

At 8/13/01 01:53 AM -0700, you wrote:
>I'm looking for some recommendations on what image management software folks
>are using.  The size of my image collection, both scanned and unscanned is
>growing past my normal haphazard filing systems capabilities.  Given the
>amount of images being scanned, anyone have any recommendations?

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.