RE: filmscanners: Canon FS4000 problems

Title: RE: filmscanners: Canon FS4000 problems

Yes, I have tried with VueScan too (the latest version) but the results are the same.
This weekend I scanned aprox. 100 slides (different types of film) to see if I could find a pattern, but 95% of them are really bad. A few here and there (less than 5) came out OK, the rest were very dark, so dark that I couldn't even "fix" them with a radical curve in photoshop.

Regards
/Soren

> Soren commented:
>
> >I bought a Canon FS4000 scanner a few days ago and I've
> encountered some serious problems........
> >Color slides: Absolutely sucks!!
>
> Are you able to try VueScan?
>
> Colin Maddock

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.