From: owner-filmscanners@halftone.co.uk
[mailto:owner-filmscanners@halftone.co.uk]On Behalf Of Colin Maddock
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2001 4:58 AM
To: filmscanners@halftone.co.uk
Subject: Re: filmscanners: OT: Spam

Over the last month or two the amount of spam I'm receiving has increased
alarmingly. Used to get maybe one a week, but now it is more like two or
three every day. I've started to use a utility (Bounce Spam Mail) which
pretends that the address to which the mail is sent doesn't exist, and sends
it back with an appropriate message from the "Postmaster", but goodness
knows if it does any good.

Is anyone else receiving much more spam than they used to?

Colin Maddock

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.