Re: filmscanners: Re: filmscanners: IT8 Calibration was Re: filmscanners: I l...

In a message dated 8/6/2001 1:34:20 AM EST, harper@wordweb.com writes:

> Ed would be better answering this but AFAIK he has characterised the
scanners
>  which Vuescan supports and there is some sort of "calibration" going on.

I've done an IT8 calibration of every film scanner VueScan supports.
This is embedded within VueScan.

I've found that there's little variation in color characteristics between
different serial numbers of the same scanner, so the calibration that
VueScan does works nicely.

Regards,
Ed Hamrick

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.