Re: filmscanners: LS40 DMax and Multiscanning

Hi, Jawed - interesting pages, thanks for the effort.

Have you looked at the slides through a loupe or projector to see how much
detail was actually lost?  I know this is all a bit subjective, but am
curious whether there was much more to be resolved - some of the images did
indeed look as though they had a fair bit more to offer in the shadows..

MT

At 09:20 PM 5/08/01 +0100, you wrote:
>http://www.cupidity.force9.co.uk/Scanners/LS40/tests.htm
>
>Mike Duncan asked me, a few days ago, to provide some examples of
>multi-scanned versus single-scanned images from Vuescan using the LS40.
>
>Jawed

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.