Re: filmscanners: Vuescan to Photoshop

On Tue, 31 Jul 2001 17:28:56 -0500  Maris V. Lidaka, Sr.
(mlidaka@ameritech.net) wrote:

> E:\Photoshop 6.0\Photoshp.exe
>
> IrfanView is set as my Windows default viewer - quicker to see the
> images.
>
> PS opens but the first image doesn't.

Right. I had this with some versions of Vuescan, though it seems fixed for
at least the last month. Here PS would only open the first scan, from the
location specified as Vuescan's output dir. I always save to a different
location, and once I'd done that VS/PS got confused about paths and -
though PS would come to the foreground - PS would be looking in the dir
I had just saved to, so the new scan could not load and I'd get a 'can't
find the file' message.

I think you have a variation on that behaviour, and it'll probably go away
if you upgrade VS to 7.1.7 (current).

Regards

Tony Sleep
http://www.halftone.co.uk - Online portfolio & exhibit; + film scanner info