RE: filmscanners: Scanning and memory limits in Windows

Rob wrote:

>If all I was doing was scanning and editing pictures, I
>would already be running Win2K.

>From what I've read here and in various computer mags, maybe you should wait
for the next "New and Improved" Windows version, if only for saving the cost
of one upgrade. Some reporters are already giving Windows "X" glowing
reviews...but then, some give glowing reviews to everything just to keep the
free stuff flowing.

Maybe I'm a repressed Ludite, but I think I'll stick to Win98 until it's
really, *really* obsolete. ;-)

Best regards--LRA