filmscanners: Astrophotographs

Hi Everybody!

I received my ScanWit 2720S yesterday. I did some scanning using
MiraPhoto2.0 and Vuescan7.1.3 on standard film as well as slides.

It works fine with both for well-exposed daylight photographs, but as
anticipated, I'm having trouble with my astronomical photographs.

Is there someone who could send me his/her vuescan.ini or saved
settings for MiraPhoto as a basis for me to experiment on?

TIA,
Jan

--
Jan Exner · exner@gmx.net · 0x9E0D3E98 · http://www.jan-exner.de/
>Weiß jemand zufällig noch den Namen des Tiefdruckgebiets, das vielen
>letzte Woche die Sonnenfinsternis verfinstert hat?
Ich hab es "Scheiss Wolken" genannt     (I. Thies & J. Hempel in dsa)

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.