re: filmscanners: Vuescan blue anomaly

I cannot say I do use PS "Auto Levels" often.  Will go off and try it quickly
to see.  On the last couple of photos that I adjusted the white point up .05
for the blue component, auto levels in Photoshop doesn't work out too well.
Makes the colors even more off, took the blue out though!

Alan

 >>  Alan, do you find this true after you aply "Auto Levels" in PS? That's the
 >>
 >>  first thing I do after a scan is loaded, whether from Vuescan or MiraPhoto
 >>
 >>  (Mira *really* needs it), before proceding with corrections. I find this
 >>  action often puts whatever color(s) might dominate back into proper
 >>  ralationship. If Auto Levels doesn't help, or makes it worse, I "undo" the
 >>
 >>  action, then procede.

Epson Inkjet Printer FAQ: http://welcome.to/epson-inkjet

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.