Re: filmscanners: OT: Copyright on Photo's

Terry, this is off-topic to the point of the ridiculous, but *what* is the
"Baltimore Ravens v. Bouchat" case-law you quote? As a Cleveland-area
native, I'm no big fan of Art (Take the Browns and Run) Modell, and I'm
curious as to what the case was, and why it was denied.

BTW, I'm not a lawyer (but I play one on television, har-har :-) ), and my
take on web thumbnails of photos or artwork for sale is "fair use," as a
brochure would be. Imprinting a watermark is, however, a very good (and
"doable") solution, allowing the web presentation to be larger, without much
implication of copyright infringement.

Best regards--LRA