From: Steve Woolfenden
To: FILMSCANNERS
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2001 4:27 PM
Subject: filmscanners: Vuescan question

I'm a little apprehensive asking this question considering the present
debate , but , I'm a total novice to scanning and you've got to start
somewhere....
I've just bought a Nikon 4000 scanner , which came with the Nikon Scan3
software . I've not even used it enough to form an opinion about it , but am
wondering whether I should be going straight over to vuescan - others have
told me its "better". Is this the case and what does it do that the supplied
stuff wont?
Thanks ,
Steve
p.s. I see a few familiar names from the Contax list here - Hi guys!

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.