RE: Scanning multiple times (was Re: filmscanners: Vuescan gripes)

Ed,

If you are not doing anything to intentionally increase/modify the exposure,
and several of us feel sure the exposure is different when using VS as
opposed to Mirofoto - do you have any ideas what may be causing this effect?

I was thinking the auto exposure system based it's calculations on info
gained while focusing and if you do the focusing differently that could
explain it?

Frank Nichols

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.