RE: filmscanners: Link to Nikon 8000 banding example...

Title: Re: filmscanners: Link to Nikon 8000 banding example...
I tried this and i still get the banding.  Good idea though!

Lawrene

I am not sure if this has been mentioned before, if so, sorry for repeating. Try making a scan of the image that has banding with Nikons colour management system turned off, completely off! Compare the images and see if it has been reduced or eliminated.

Ian Lyons
http://www.computer-darkroom.com

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.