Re: filmscanners: Link to Nikon 8000 Review

Very good review. Excellent, in fact. Please pass it on to Michael, Ian.

The only comment I would make is on Michael's, vis a vis Polaroid's
financial troubles. It's somewhat perjoritive (although I'm sure he meant it
only as a cautionary), and a tad irrelevant to performance. Be that as it
may.

In the JPEG screen version, I saw *some* details that the Nikon did better
than the Imacon. That's probably mostly artifact, though. It's still one of
the better reviews I've read, of anything, lately.

Best regards, and thanks for the non-relevant (for me) post. (I can't
justify *either* of them--nor the 'Blad to go with it--but it's always fun
to dream, and see good pictures in the bargain :-))--LRA