RE: filmscanners: Nikon MF LED light source...

I believe this says it all:

> Austin I can only suggest that the opportunities I take to dis
> the Leaf are
> only as annoying to you, as your chest puffing comments about the Leaf are
> to every one else. Okay, can't speak for every one else - annoying to me.

This is a bunch of crap.  It really comes across that you only follow up my
posts with inane comments exclusively in an attempt to annoy me, and you
have no real interest in any kind of discussion.  Given that this appears to
be your agenda, I have no interest in playing your games any more.

What ever your problem is, take it out elsewhere, but stop taking it out on
me.

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.