Re: filmscanners: 1640SU @CompUSA $150

>This weekend's circular from CompUSA shows
>the 1640SU -- with transparency adapter --
>going for $149.77, after rebate.  Maybe it's
>a misprint; I haven't called them to verify
>this price.
>
>If it's not, and you have any need at all
>to scan MF media, this is one heck of a deal.
>I paid $400 for mine about six months ago.
>
>rafe b.

CompUSA's website shows the 1640SU, which does not, AFAIK, include the
transparency unit, at 149.77 after rebate. It also shows the 1640SU Photo,
which does include the transparency unit, at 369.97. It also says it is
out-of-stock (backordered). It says that my local store has the 1640SU, so
I'll swing by there and check it out to see if it does include the TU after
all.

Stan
Photography by Stan McQueen: http://www.smcqueen.com

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.