Apache-Talk @lexa.ru

Inet-Admins @info.east.ru

Filmscanners @halftone.co.uk

Security-alerts @yandex-team.ru

nginx-ru @sysoev.ru

      :: Filmscanners

Re: Unsharp mask was Re: filmscanners: Getting started question

At 10:18 AM 7/15/01 -0500, you wrote:

>Please don't let his arrogance turn you off - he knows what he's talking
>about to the nth degree.  His specialty is color correction, and I would
>venture to suggest that the vast majority of graphics amateurs and
>professionals have read his book and use what they have learned from him.

Well put, Maris.  FWIW, I've met some CM "experts"
that were far more arrogant, and far less knowledgeable
than Dan M.

Though I must admit to suprise at Dan's use of the
word "moron" that Austin quoted.  I guess we're all
subject to foot-in-mouth disease on occasion.

rafe b.

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.