RE: filmscanners: Nikon 8000ED

All,

Well, my replacement 8000 just arrived and it's DOA.  The mechanism that
grads the slide trays is totally dead.  Some much for this unit.  I'm on
hold with tech support even as we speak.  The Imacon is looking better and
better.  My SS120 shut itself off, my other 8000 had banding problems, this
one is dead on arrival.  What's next?  These things totally suck.  .....
Well, I just got off the phone with support and they are sending me a tag to
ship the unit in to service.  I'd like to take it out to a public place and
take a 12 gauge to it....  piece of s@#t  (sorry about the language)

Lawrence

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.