Re: filmscanners: Polaroid Good As Gold Guarantee

I am tempted to wonder, having worked in the business/
advertising /marketing community for over 40 years,"What were these people
thinking of?" But I've been tempted to wonder that a lot in the past.

I'm now starting to wonder what on earth Business Schools are teaching their
graduates, or in fact if they ever should graduate anyone at all. Sheese!
:-(

Best regards--LRA