Re: filmscanners: Polaroid Good As Gold Guarantee

> "Wilson, Paul" wrote:
>
> Not that I'm returning my scanner, but I'm curious.
>
> Does anyone know how this works?  Normally the merchant I purchased
> the scanner from has a 14 day return policy.  However, it sounds like
> Polaroid is cutting the merchant a break so therefore it should
> trickle down to me and I should be able to take a little longer if
> needed.  Is this correct?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Paul Wilson

I think, in theory, that is how it should work, but being that Polaroid
isn't "good for the gold" right now (re: considering voluntary
bankruptcy) you might not be able to get everything that's been
promised.

I certainly hope Polaroid can slog through this, they have been a pretty
good corporate citizen over the years.  (and I can't honestly say that
about too many companies I've worked with)

Art

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.