Re: filmscanners: Film Scanner Question Again

I had the same problem with being diverted to nextra. I thought it had something to do with Tim being bundled out of Wimbledon.

Kevin (in the Colonies)
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, July 09, 2001 3:02 PM
Subject: Re: filmscanners: Film Scanner Question Again

Tony, that's a good point about Photoshop, and other software, viewing image
dimension only in pixels, with the other sizing information being nothing
more than auxiliary instructions for use in displaying or printing the image.

By the way, your halftone site is hosed up.  I tried to call it up and,
instead, got sent to www.nextra.co.uk and got a lot of pop up ads.  Don't
know if it's by accident or design, but I consider it improper behavior.

In a message dated 7/8/2001 2:21:40 PM Pacific Daylight Time,