Re: filmscanners: Nikon 8000ED

>>The SS120 produces superior 35mm scans to the SS4000 and wipes the floor
>>with the 4000ED. If the 8000 scans anything like the 4000ED then I'm real
>>sorry for you Nikon users. The SS120 comes mighty close to Imacon quality

Comments like the one quoted above don't really add anything useful to the
list's dialog.

Cary Enoch Reinstein aka Enoch's Vision, Inc., Peach County, Georgia
http://www.enochsvision.com/, http://www.bahaivision.com/ -- "Behind all
these manifestations is the one radiance, which shines through all things.
The function of art is to reveal this radiance through the created object."
~Joseph Campbell

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.