RE: filmscanners: Where to buy

I have bought from all three. You need to look also at shipping charges and whether sales tax will be added to your order (depending on what state you are in if you are in the USA). Those two added charges can make a significant difference.

Stan
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-filmscanners@halftone.co.uk [mailto:owner-filmscanners@halftone.co.uk]On Behalf Of Jlsillars@aol.com
Sent: Friday, July 06, 2001 2:04 PM
To: filmscanners@halftone.co.uk
Subject: filmscanners: Where to buy

I have made up my mind to buy the Polaroid 120.  Maybe I am wrong, but I
survived being in the military in WW II so I will probably survive any errors
in selection here.

I don't know where to buy.  There are many sources.  I have had good luck
with PC Connection, but they want 2795.  The cheapest is ECost.  Are they
reputable.  B & H Photo is 2695.  Any advice?  I am going to stick with the
less software version, because I am a scanning neophyte and don't want total
confusion at first.  Maybe later.

Thanks.  This is a great list.  Either you are all mostly geniuses, or I am
even dumber than I think I am.

Jim Sillars

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.