RE: filmscanners: ScanWit Yellow stain

I saw your offer.

I'm not living 'close' to Nieuwegein, but perhaps I will try to post a sheet
of negatives (have to get permission from my wife ;-) her relatives are on
that sheet of film), of course with a CD and postage paid return envelope.

Thank you for your offer,
I'll contact you offlist,

Jerry

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.