Re: filmscanners: LS-4000ED Dmax 4,2 or rather 2,3?

--- Hersch Nitikman <hersch@silcom.com> wrote:
> I just went back to the Popular Photography issue
> that reviewed the new
> scanners, and what I saw was very different from
> what was said here earlier
> today. They rated the LS-4000 Very highly. In fact,
> maybe too highly...

Well, PP seems to write a lot of things to please its
advertisers. There are a lot of articles that are
flawed and don't really tell you the whole truth. It's
not that everything they write is wrong but you have
to take it with a grain of salt. I have to admit that
I also did subscribe for PP but at $3/year there is
enough information that is worth the $3.

Rob