Re: filmscanners: brief density math lesson...

> Ever hear the joke about the guys in prison, over the years, instead of
> telling the same jokes over and over again, they just use a number "Hey,
> #56" and people laugh...

That brings back memories! When I was editor-in-chief of my high-school
yearbook (going back a few years :) we noted that we used certain phrases
over and over again, so we put them on a poster and hung it up on our office
wall. It saved a lot of time and became quite an in-joke with the yearbook
staff.

In the back of the yearbook, one of my senior editors wrote me a note that
included #9 and #12. I remember that they were particularly funny items on
our list. Unfortunately I cannot remember exactly what #9 and #12 *meant*.
Obviously this is a danger in using mnemonic systems. :-)

    -- Todd "and a big hearty #7 to you, too" R.

--
Todd Radel - thr@schwag.org

SCHWAG.ORG - Where Freaks and Geeks Come Together
http://www.schwag.org/

PGP key available at http://www.schwag.org/~thr/pgpkey.txt

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.