Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2001 10:13 AM
Subject: filmscanners: Vuescan - illegal ops?

Greetings,

I am having trouble with all versions of Vuescan since V7-0-27 and including V7-1
Opening, or rather, trying to open the program gives a series of "Illegal Operation" boxes in Vuescan.exe.

Luckily I keep all previous versions so I have V7-0-25 up and running still.

Deleting the *.ini file has not helped.

Anybody else suffering or have any ideas?  Ed?

John

Anne & John Mahany
New Forest U.K.

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.