Re: filmscanners: Scanner resolution (was: BWP seeks scanner)

OK, did I miss something significant here, or did the subject just get
changed? I'm *assuming* that "a resolution of 75 lp/mm" refers to 75 lines
per milimeter--in which case the "/" is redundant. But of course, film has
no lines per anything, it just "is".  Measurable, of course, but any "lines"
are artificial.

Otherwise, I have this all wrong and don't know what anybody's saying on
this topic. Clarifications? Please? Anyone?

Best regards--LRA