Re: filmscanners: Nikon LS2000 problem

Ed

Thanks for that! I think you're spot on. I took the thing off to
return to Nikon - then thought I'd try it on a different scsi bus
just to be sure so unpacked it & set it up again. That involved quite
a bit of rough(ish) handling due to the spaghetti nest on my desk.
And it worked!

I haven't yet tried it back on the old scsi bus but I bet you're
right & it'd work fine. And now I understand the problem I'll know
what to do next time.

My hero.....

David Hoffman
--
   David Hoffman Photo Library
  <http://www.hoffmanphotos.com>

  phone +44 (0)20 8981 5041 fax  +44 (0)20 8980 2041

  The early bird catches the worm but it's the second mouse that gets
the cheese.

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.