Re: filmscanners: which scanner for slides ? ( SCSI vs USB )

"James Grove" <jpgrove@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
> I dont think that will work, as many SCSI devices have to be seen by the
> SCSI BIOS on boot up.

It works with my LS30 and the Scanjet IIIc.  Scanners shouldn't be a
problem.  The most likely devices that would need to be seen at SCSI BIOS
load would be hard drives.

Someone else suggested selecting the SCSI card in the device list and then
clicking refresh.  This seems to be more specific and slightly quicker.  You
can get to the device list fastest by right-clicking on "My Computer" and
selecting "Properties".

Rob

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.