re[2]: filmscanners: re: brown yellow down side of Acer Neg scans

I closely examined the calibration port on the negative film area, there is
nothing in there to interfer.  I also did a little vaucumning of the entry door
on the scanwit and a squirt of compressed air to remove dust etc that may have
found refuge in the scanner to no avail.

The yellow/brown on the side of the negative continues.  I will have to try a
kodak neg next as this was with Fuji 100.

Alan

 >>  > I just checked a frame with the problem in Miraphoto 2.0 and it exhibits
 >>
 >>  the
 >>  > same yellow/brown cast down the right hand side on this sky negative.  A
 >>
 >>  > difference of up to 12 points blue.

 >>  Double-check that you don't have anything blocking the light path in
 >>  the film holder in the calibration area.

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.