RE: filmscanners: OT: Norton and McAfee et al

I could not concur more about Norton. It was a total system hog when I had
it installed. I could hardly open two more application without running out
of Window's 'fabled' system resources.

For the last several years I have been using Fix-It Utilities (2000 in my
case though there is a version 3.0 out there).

It has a small footprint, decent defrag, recovery, virus, etc. utilities -
and does not burden my system.

If interested goto: http://www.ontrack.com/

John

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.