filmscanners: Vuescan request

Hello,

I am having problems installing several different versions of vuescan which has
brought me to a suggestion:

Ed, is there an easy way to add/modify this: have the install program let the
user select which directory to install too?

I ask because I run several different releases of VS. I was in the process of
setting them all back up on my new hard drive when I got an error message that
VS could not create/write to the directory it wants to install too. Once I put
a copy of vuescan on, I will rename it, then install another version. I have no
idea what went wrong but my computer will not let me make a vuescan directory
(says it already exists but I don't see it) after I have installed and renamed
only two of the programs. I would like to be able to keep upgrading but don't
see how with this problem. Help!

Jules

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.