filmscanners: OT: ISP's & Emoticons

Tony wrote:

> there were some problems half way through on two occasions, which meant I
had to start again 3 times.

I questioned something like this earlier (as Off Topic), but I've also been
having problems, and I think some others may have, too. Is it my paranoia
showing through, or is something going wrong with the Internet?

BTW, I totally sympathize and agree with Tony. If we're going to be silly,
we should at least keep it *short* and marginally on-topic. After all, we're
imposing on his hospitality as Host, and I for one appreciate his patience.

Best regards--LRA