filmscanners: Bounced messages

Tony,
I have received the message below with each of two messages I sent that were
bounced back to me and the two plus one asking about the bounced messages
which were also bounced back to me.

The original message was received at Mon, 14 May 2001 18:40:03 -0500 (CDT)
from ppp146.champaign.advancenet.net [206.221.224.146]

<owner-filmscanners@halftone.co.uk]On>

550 <owner-filmscanners@halftone.co.uk]On>... Host unknown (Name server:
halftone.co.uk]on: host not found)

I do not know why this is happening; do you?
--- Begin Message ---

For some reason the following two attached items were bounced back to me
with the enclosed message.  Tony are you having problems on your end and
could it be due to the bulk mail notice of an art show directed to the list
with directions for removing which will only result in removing list members
from your mailing list rather than the bulk mailers list.

The messages are as follows:

The original message was received at Mon, 14 May 2001 11:29:17 -0500 (CDT)
from ts1-116.advancenet.net [209.44.30.116]

<filmscanners@halftone.co.uk>

550 <filmscanners@halftone.co.uk>... Host unknown (Name server:
punt1.compulink.co.uk.: host not found)

AND

The original message was received at Mon, 14 May 2001 11:21:57 -0500 (CDT)
from ts1-116.advancenet.net [209.44.30.116]

<filmscanners@halftone.co.uk>

550 <filmscanners@halftone.co.uk>... Host unknown (Name server:
punt1.compulink.co.uk.: host not found)
--- Begin Message ---
>So, it is probably
>wise to use a cleaning cart between switching from dye to pigmented
>inks.  With the cart based systems, the ink chamber in the head is
>relatively small, so a flush would be very long a process, but with the
>large format printers, all the lines would need to be flushed, which
>could be quite a job.

Art,

You didn't mean to say that if the ink chamber is small a flush would be a
very long process did you?  I just want to make sure I am interpreting what
you said correctly and adding for any missing portions of words like the
"n't" in "wouldn't."  I was going to ask if the particles and viscosity of
pigmented inks would make a difference in jet sixes; but you answered it by
saying that they accounted for this via changing the pressure.