RE: filmscanners: Corrupted Photo CD

in writing hundreds of disc at our archives i've seen some similar problems
a few times - usually happened during the write process - sometimes another
programme was running, or the writing software had become slightly corrupted
and needed re-installing or once, a problem with the cable/connection.

guess it could be dust on the lens too.

tim

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.