RE: filmscanners: Dual Scan II striping

Yes, stripes are back  - after 4 hours of scanning in the morning - they
occured again (yesterday 6, today 4 totally 10 hours of flawless work). I
contacted local Minolta for replacement - and I am waiting for their final
respond - preliminary "may be, perhaps it won't be a problem..".
Art - I really wonder about conclusions from Minolta where you sent two
JPEGs. This unit was sent to Germany for repair (4 weeks ago) and the source
of the problem was neither detected nor fixed.

Vlad
---
Odchozí  zpráva neobsahuje viry.