Re: filmscanners: Review of the Nikon CoolScan 4000

Jeremy
Please take a real sharp slide  ( glassles) and select the auto focus in the
middle of the picture and scan the slide ( standard mode)
Move the auto focus setting out from the middle against the side  of the
picture and scan.
Compare the information in the middle and corner  of the 2 slides.
Don't tell me that you not can se a big difference in the sharpness
I have done this test on 2 different ED 4000 and same results.
Best Regards
Mikael Risedal