filmscanners: SS4000 problems - again

My SS4000 has developed a problem where the yellow light just continues to
flash and the motor runs on and on. I called Polaroid and they sent me a
'cleaning kit', really just a little brush that attaches to the slide
carrier.

Whoopee.

Didn't do a thing.

Am I just SOL?  Do I have to send it to Polaroid?

How big a stickler are they on your original invoice? I can't find it. I do
have the original box, which shows it was shipped to me less than a year ago
and that is what I'll send it to them in.

I just hope I don't have a fight for warranty service.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Tom

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.