Filmscanners mailing list archive (email@example.com)
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
filmscanners: Genuine Fractals
To report on my problem with Genuine Fractals:
1. Thanks to all for your responses.
2. Independently, I found an Altamira support phone line in the Nikon readme
file, called, spoke to a very friendly woman that gave me the tip that I was
improperly trying to save a 16 bit per channel file and that 16 bits per
channel flies will not function with GF.
3. I tried GF with an 8 bit per channel file and it worked fine.
4. The Coolscan IV comes with a full version of Genuine Fractals 2.0.
5. My digital education continues - I can put away the dunce hat and rejoin
the first grade class.
Thanks, Doug Landrum, Digital First Grader