filmscanners: Silverfast

Hi everyone

I'm back.

Last time I spent quite some time complaining about how Silverfast would
lock your machine if you had anything on your PC IDE controllers other than
Hard disk drives and CD ROMs. So its time to redress the balance.

I would like to congratulate them on fixing the problem. At least I think
they have, but as I have  a somewhat different PC as well as a new version
of Silverfast I can only be sure if I reinstall the other version .

Anyway I am a happy punter, Silverfast works and works well.

Steve

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.