Re: filmscanners: TOtally OT: re copyrights

On Fri, 30 Mar 2001 08:31:51 +0100  Dicky (corbettr@dircon.co.uk) wrote:

> Mr Moderator....would you please sort this berk out.......
>
> Richard Corbett

I am *asking* people to stay on-topic. As I previously explained I have far
less tolerance of abusiveness. Indeed I am *insisting* that people be
polite, and since - from previous and subsequent messages - you seem
incapable, I am unsubscribing you this blink. You are just out to cause
trouble.

Regards

Tony Sleep
http://www.halftone.co.uk - Online portfolio & exhibit; + film scanner info &