Re: filmscanners: Vuescan - Ed Hamrick - Thanks

At 13:09 22/03/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>Has Ed left this list?  I hope not.  But, please, think for a moment before
>you follow Art Entlich's lead in condemning Ed.

I wish to defend Art accused of masterminding Ed's departure. There was
nothing wrong with Art's statement, I support it fully. We all appreciate
Ed's achievement, but please, don't turn this list into a fan club. I read
with interest all Ed's postings, but it was obvious, Ed had a commercial
interest in participating in the list. Some say, Ed is charging 40 USD
only. True, but WE do some marketing for him, we do recommend HIS product.
So, I would say, win-win situation.

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.