Re: filmscanners: Tony please take note

I am doing this in the public forum, because I want it witnessed.

I am formally requesting from the list owner, Tony Sleep, that "Dicky"
Richard Corbett be permanently removed from this list.  I have never, in
the years I have been on this list made such a request, in spite of
considerably acrimony that can and does occur between members, some
directed toward myself at times.

In all the many thousands of message on this list I have read, both on
and off topic, I have never, ever, encountered the type of rudeness,
foul language and outright racism that Mr. Corbett has publicly
displayed in this group over the last two days, which has been directed
to at least 8 different people for no apparent good reason.

If Mr. Corbett cannot control himself either through restraint or
medication, I see no other reasonable approach.  If he continues this
display, which reflects upon all of us here, I will unsubscribe,
because, very simply, I will not associate with people of his ilk, or
with his medical difficulties which aren't kept under control.

I will not smile and tolerate people who treat others in such a manner.

I also want to mention that I had a letter ready for private
transmission to Mr. Corbett from his rantings yesterday, long before he
attached me and what he thinks are my country of origin (by the way, he
is wrong on all accounts -- in fact he couldn't be more wrong is he
worked at it, but that's neither here nor there). A person with any
sense of integrity and wherewithal would have the sense to argue or
challenge me on my statements, or my ideas, but choosing to succumb to
cursing, name calling and attacks of one's (assumed, even if incorrect)
nationality or heritage is simply the tool of a weak individual.

Lastly, it would appear Mr. Corbett's ranting has been over the issue of
off topic subject matter, and I can think of no better way to create an
abundance of such, and of the most useless kind at that, than to be
abusive as he has.  This is completely irrational behavior on his part.

Although I pity Mr. Corbett, I will not suffer him.

Art

Dicky wrote:

> [...]

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.