filmscanners: Re: OT messages & OTquestions.

Jim Snyder,
        does that mean we should join a news group for flatbed
scanners, one for film scanners, one for monitors, one for photoshop
problems and so on. Your 140 mesages per day would soon become 500
odd.

        I don't think people were/are using the "Subject" line of the
e-mail system enough, they seem to be just pressing the "Reply" button
and typing something completely different. If the subject line didn't
contain my film scanner number 2700 or VueScan, then I'd ditch the
message.

Regards Chris McBrien.

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.