Re: filmscanners: Jay Maisel Interview with Pictures and Link...

This msg brings up a point I've wanted to address, but haven't.
Please note the Subect. Then note the response, and the question it
answered.

Not to "dis" Niko or Rob (it was a perfectly valid and timely response, and
exactly what this forum is most useful for), but do others think it would be
helpful to change the Subject line when responding to a thread that's gotten
a bit off-track?

Like "copyrights," the msg doesn't have a lot to do with "Jay Maisel." It's
just a thought, on my part--I'm too new at this business to offer any
definite solutions, and I certainly don't mean to criticize. I happen to
*like* the interplay that goes on here on the List, and find it rewarding,
informative, and useful (else I wouldn't be here). But possibly adding a new
Subject, with the "was:abc xyz" extension would help people who are trying
to clear their mail quickly. Do you think?

Or am I out in left-field again.

Best regards--LRA