Re: filmscanners: Jay Maisel Interview with Pictures and Link...

Actually, the copyright symbol is available in most fonts. In Photoshop,
add test as you normally do, then when you need the © (copyright sysmbol,
incase it didn't come through), Hold down the alt and type 0169 on the
number pad, assuming your using Windows. MAC users, you're on your own.
This will place it in your text. You can also use the Character Map
utility, but learning the shortcut makes it easier.

Dave Nelson

At 08:53 PM 3/21/2001 +1000, you wrote:
>RogerMillerPhoto@aol.com wrote:
>>circle around it) or spell out the word, "copyright."  Does anyone know how
>>to make the copyright symbol in Photoshop?  I've tried, failed, and don't
>>even know if it's possible.
>
>It's part of the Symbol character set in Windows.  I just put one into an
>image
>in Paintshop Pro by a roundabout method.  I opened Word, used insert
>symbol, selected the copyright symbol, and copied and pasted it into the
>character tool in PSP.  I imagine you could do the same in PS.  There's
>a character tool in Windows itself - you don't need Word.
>
>Rob

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.