Re: filmscanners: Vuescan

On Tue, 20 Mar 2001, Bob Shomler wrote:

> It may be necessary to send bug reports and other vuescan requests
> direct to Ed.

Well, isn't that where they should be sent in the first place? Why would
they be sent here? I agree totally with what Art just wrote. It would be
totally different thing if did offer the software free to us. He is, after
all making a good money from the product.

But I also hope that Ed realized that he needs his own list for his
commercial product. He has his own server (I think), and if that's not ok
for some reason, he could put up his own list at eGroups for instance.

And now, something completely different... scanning :-)

Bye,
        Hugo.

**   Hugo Gävert                                          **
**   hugo@cc.hut.fi             http://www.hut.fi/~hugo   **