RE: filmscanners: Yo Tokyo

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-filmscanners@halftone.co.uk
[mailto:owner-filmscanners@halftone.co.uk]On Behalf Of Tony Sleep
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2001 12:49 PM
To: filmscanners@halftone.co.uk
Subject: Re: filmscanners: Yo Tokyo

On Thu, 15 Mar 2001 06:43:15 -0700  Michael Moore (miguelmas@qwest.net)
wrote:

> Ah yes... the nervous Art Director... I'm surprised he didn't make you go
back and
> shoot it all on chromes....

Now that did make me laugh :)) Fortunately this art ed is halfway there, he
can
see the benefits of colour neg now, though he was very worried at first.

The results looked splendid in print. So maybe sometime in the near future
scans will be more widely accepted as the product of photographers. It has
not been that long ago that an ISO 400 color neg was onl a last desperate
resort.

Harlee Little

Shop online without a credit card
http://www.rocketcash.com