RE: filmscanners: RE: Photo quality printers: Hewlett-Packard

> > Anybody give me hint on why when I print form Photoshop to my Photosmart
> > printer, I get a cross hatch pattern?  Not in all photos.

Did these images come from an unregistered copy of VueScan?  It's possible
that when you downloaded a new copy of VueScan that you forgot to copy over
the .ini file or to reenter the registration number.  When VueScan is not
registered it embeds a "fish net" (let's not go there again :-) ) pattern
into the image that might not show up on screen.

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.